Account Executive - Sales/Events (Remote in Montreal)
Evanta, a CEB Company, fosters leadership development and collaborative exchange among North America’s top executives. Along with CEB (NYSE: CEB), we gather more than 30,000
c-suite executives through more than 130,000 interactions a year. We create unmatched opportunities for leaders of the best companies in the world to network, share, and learn.
Our tightly governed, powerful network starts with face-to-face gatherings and leadership conferences, and extends into professional development programs and membership services, including our mobile social networking platform, Evanta365 Connect.
Account Executives facilitate leadership events for communities of high-level executives. Account Executives are responsible for building a network of individuals from the top companies in the nation to allow collaboration in driving personal and corporate performance.
In this role you will be responsible for full-scale event management, client communication and sponsorship sales, as well as sales of membership services designed to make leaders better.
Critical skills in this position include experience with event cycles, sponsorship, C-suite sales and B2B, public speaking, and collaboration across internal and external teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with high-profile executives and sponsors through high call volume (100 calls per week)
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills by using resources such as event timelines and Key Performance Indicators
- Research and identify corporate sponsors to support the events through strategic sponsorships sales to meet your personal sales objective
- Build a robust sales pipeline and drive leads to closure
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of Fortune 1000 companies
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must be fluent in French
- Minimum 2–5 years of sponsorship sales experience and/or experience selling to the C-suite
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrated event project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute high-value sales and meet sales deadlines and quotas, preferably in a B2B environment
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong presentation skills
- Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts
- Travel required 2–4 times per year depending on assigned program
Back to top