Do you want to help some of the world’s leading executives transform their organizations? Are you an experienced sales professional with a history of exceeding goals? As an Account Director at CEB Talent Assessment – a global leader in talent solutions – you will drive sales and revenue growth from a portfolio of clients unrivaled by other advisory and consulting companies, partnering with senior executives from some of the largest Nordic based organisations.
For over 20 years, CEB has been providing leading-edge talent management solutions and assessments to multi-national companies across Europe, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries. As our Nordic business targets ambitious growth, we’re seeking outstanding sales professionals to lead the way.
As Account Director you will:
- Cultivate new and existing business: Identify new strategic partnerships, as well as develop, grow, and retain relationships with C-level executives and Human Resources leaders from a small portfolio of our largest strategic accounts
- Provide Smart Talent Solutions: Sell science-based talent management solutions, often involving multiple propositions and international in nature, that enable clients to transform their organisations by better selecting, assessing, and developing their employees.
- Drive Revenue Growth: Create innovative proposals and present client-led solutions in order to achieve sales and growth goals by closing deals.
- Become a Solutions Expert: Collaborate with internal consulting teams to expertly provide knowledge and support to clients, whilst becoming their go-to resource and primary point of contact.
We’re looking for an Account Director with These Basic Qualifications:
- 8 to 12 years successful B2B sales/account management experience, working with international Enterprise clients
- Demonstrated ability to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales/revenue goals
- Solution-based sales experience with strong business acumen
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in HR or business-related discipline
- Fluent business English plus a Nordic language, preferably Swedish
- Experience selling to and maintaining partnerships with HR and/or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in consulting or professional services industry
What CEB Can Offer You:
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
- Career development and advancement based upon your performance.
- The opportunity to be a part of a company distinguished by its insights and to have access to CEB’s groundbreaking research, tools, and solutions.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Back to top