Account and Client Services Associate - DC
We are currently seeking talented, service oriented individuals to join our Account Management team. As a Account Manager Associate you will have the opportunity to work directly with CEB’s members and prospective members to address their needs or problems either by assisting in the moment or connecting the member with the most appropriate group or individual. The Associate will also help develop and maintain efficient process and operational protocols for inbound requests/issues from members.
The Account Management function is primarily focused on 1) providing a central, immediate point of contact for CEB members and prospective members to submit requests/issues via phone, e-mail or web; 2) actively supporting our Sales and Marketing teams in their efforts to sell, serve, and market to both existing and prospective members; and 3) managing and analyzing inbound volume by documenting and tracking requests or issues via case management technology.
- Field requests directly from members via phone or e-mail; listen intently and identify needs
- Help educate members and prospects in the moment regarding our web-site, services available, how we are organized for our customers, etc
- Execute against and resolve certain administrative requests/issues (web-site access, meeting or teleconference inquiries, customer data collection and maintenance etc…)
- Execute against and resolve broader product and service inquiries (how to find specific research on our web-site, explain specific products or services available for a given topical area, articulate CEBs value, etc…)
- Escalate members and their requests directly to functions or individuals that can best address their needs either in the moment or in follow-up
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal functions to resolve member issues and improve service execution
- Assist with Service and Marketing campaigns through inbound support and lead management activities; including basic lead qualification and prospect outreach via e-mail or phone
- Assist Member Support Center Management in documenting, tracking, and analyzing request trends, issues with inbound process, request fulfillment metrics, and inbound volume patterns in order to improve service execution
- Superior customer/member service ethic
- Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills; exceptional facility in scripted and extemporaneous speaking;
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines; demonstrated poise and grace under pressure; demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness; ability to build relationships and work well across functions
- Strong work ethic; strong attention to detail; ability to work well with others
- Strong typing and computer/phone navigation skills required
- One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred
- College degree in a related discipline
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off (PTO), employee stock purchase plan, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world. Learn more at cebcareers.com.
CEB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Back to top