CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The CNET Media Group team is a talented and diverse collection of Integrated sellers, who represent the full suite of CBS Interactive Properties, with a focus on our leading brands across Tech, Gaming, Entertainment, Food and Music. These include brands such as CNET, GameSpot, TVGuide, ETOnline, Chowhound and Last.fm. More than 100 million people rely on these brands to stay informed and make smarter decisions at home, work, and while making purchases and viewing decisions.
We are looking for a results-focused sales professional to provides leadership, direction, and insights for our Sales team. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team in planning, executing and monitoring the online advertising programs of CBS Interactive's customer base.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives
- Secure strategic level relationships with client contacts within the account list or territory region
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Ensures communications are coordinated, supports sales plan objectives and meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with SVP of Sales
- Builds, develops and manages sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Build strong working relationships with other internal departments at CBS, including Sales Operations, Digital Operations, Finance, Legal, and Broadcast/Cable sales, and serve as an escalation point for the team to obtain approvals or resolve issues related to these two properties sales.
What you bring to the team:
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
- 5+ years of high tech advertising sales experience
- Demonstrated analytical ability
- BS/BA degree or equivalent training and experience required
- Proven sales and account service achievements
You may also have-
- 10+ years of digital sales preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top