VP, Marketing Operations
- New York, NY
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
We are looking for someone to oversee all marketing operations across CBS Entertainment, Sports and News products, including CBS All Access, CBS News, CBS Sports and ET Live. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking across multiple business units.
- Manage marketing technology stack, working to identify new vendors and work with existing vendors to ensure we are maximizing tools across our brands
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to identify gaps in targeting/segmenting capabilities (ie. personalization) and work on internal/external solutions
- Own roadmap development and recommendations on process optimization.
- Support marketing testing and optimization projects
- Conduct analysis of potential operational improvements, technology, training, and documentation.
- Iterate on newly implemented processes for continuous improvement and refinement.
- Manage a team of marketing operations professionals.
- Unify marketing operations across multiple brands, developing cross-functional team
- Build unified customer journey across multiple touchpoints
- Build data pipeline within our current systems to ensure we are maximizing capability of personalization
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- College degree
- Significant Marketing Operations experience
- A proven track record presenting the value of technical solutions and budgets at the executive level to gain buy in and support
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distill high-level information into details and recommendations
- Stellar communication skills - you can present complex information to audiences ranging from cross functional leads to executives and leave them informed and inspired
- Exceptional organizational skills; proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and on time delivery
- A "player/coach" mentality - you can lead and grow your team, but also roll up your sleeves and conduct projects as needed
- Big thinker who is detail-oriented, but able to connect details back to business goals
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Able to identify when projects are at risk
You might also have -
- Understanding of statistics and testing methodologies
- Familiarity with direct to consumer, entertainment or sports marketing preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top