CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
CBS Interactive is seeking focused, friendly, and professional outbound telemarketers to perform phone calls for a range of on-going campaigns in a call center environment. The role requires the generation of quality leads by calling IT and Business decision makers subscribed to CBS Interactive's technology properties to promote complimentary content offers on a range of IT Companies and Solutions. Additional duties include performing calls, maintaining database contact records, and collecting information on current and upcoming IT projects.
Long-term temporary role, up to 24 months. Full-time and part-time shifts available.
- Call-Center, Customer Service, or Sales experience desired, not mandatory.
- Not afraid of outbound calling; Ability to engage customer over the phone, and present a product/service consistently based upon a campaign training and script.
- Basic understanding of the IT environment desired, not mandatory.
- Able to demonstrate consistency in performance.
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Excellent attendance.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Director, Project Management, CBS.com
Farid runs a Project Management Team comprising scrum masters, product managers, and quality assurance. He oversees each functional area and helps leaders succeed.
Back to top