Summer 2017 Yield Analyst Intern
CBS Interactive is a premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the industry. Our websites dive deep into the things that people care about: business, entertainment, games, news, sports and technology. With more than 290 million unique visitors each month, CBS Interactive is a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks.
The Yield Analyst Intern will be tasked to review all ad impression revenue delivery with respect to forecast accuracy. At the conclusion of the internship, the intern will be required to provide insights on what makes an impression forecast fail and offer recommendations on how to fix it. The intern will also be expected to handle ad hoc requests relating to pricing and inventory. Operational support in the Sales RFP process as needed.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- The intern must be an advanced Excel user.
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top