Summer 2017 Video Production Intern - TV Guide
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The Video Production Intern will assist in all aspects of video productions including camera, lighting, and sound. S/he will organize and log footage in Adobe Premiere Pro, help editors obtain b-roll from television shows, and create still PNGs in Photoshop. S/he will assist editors in the post-production process including, but not limited to, sound mixing, color correcting, and exporting videos. S/he will also create subtitles for Facebook videos.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Report to Manager of Production and other producers to assist with editing & shooting video for various projects
- Editing footage into deliverable content before delivery deadlines
- Syncing footage and sound
- Sound mixing, titles, and color correction
- Must be eager to learn, enthusiastic, and creative.
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top