Summer 2017 Video Production Intern - CBSSports.com
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The Video Production Intern will assist with all facets of video production and post-production.
- Work with the video team to cut and curate the best content from our family of networks
- Work under the direction of the video team to identify and secure key video content from a variety of sources specifically for the .com pages
- Curate and edit multiple video objects on a daily basis, including video editing work as well as headline and caption writing
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Current student majoring in video or film production or related field
- Experience in and passion for video production including videography, editing, and encoding
- Experience editing in Final Cut Pro
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask under severe deadlines
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top