Summer 2017 Social Insights Intern - CBS.com
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The social insights intern will work within the CBS Interactive Social Content Development & Programming team in our Burbank office. As a full-time member of our team during the summer, you will have an opportunity to impact hundreds of millions of TV fans through powerful social media content.
Specifically, this intern will assist the Entertainment Social Analyst with social reporting/insights, covering areas such as account/post-performance analyses, social listening, social tracking, and more.
- Data pulling/entry and analysis
- Social listening across daytime, late night, and primetime programming
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Interest in television, entertainment and pop culture
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity in social native reporting
- Ability to work against tight deadlines
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate concepts
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top