Summer 2017 Product Manager Intern - CNET
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
From massive events like CES, Mobile World Congress, and Apple product unveilings, to helping you buy your next phone – CNET is at the center of tech innovation. Not just at the center actually, we’re #1. And we want you to be a part of it.
As a Product Manager Intern at CNET, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the vehicle through which we inform millions of people about the latest in the world of technology. You are the bridge the technical and business spheres: you’ll define new ideas to grow our business and work closely with designers and engineers to launch them. By the end of the summer, you’ll have gone through the full product development cycle, learned a ton about the publishing business, and you’ll have a feature out there in the wild with your name on it (figuratively). Oh yea, and you’ll have had a ton of fun as well – we’re in San Francisco after all!
- Full-time, 40 hours/week during our regular hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm; times may vary by team)
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines.
- Majoring in either software engineering, business, or related field
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written/presentation communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to self-start, thrive under pressure, and function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate about technology
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top