Summer 2017 Product Management Intern - CBS.com
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The product management intern will work side-by-side with product owners developing and improving features on platforms supporting CBS/CBS All Access applications. The intern will participate in activities required to develop and deploy a feature to market. The intern will also have the opportunity to work directly with teams responsible for subscription, video operations, and marketing.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Combination of education and experience in project management/product management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- We are seeking a self-starter who has a genuine interest in product management, business technology and is actively pursuing a career in product management
- Experience with Google Apps is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, experience with Google Apps is a plus
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Experience with bug tracking systems an advantage
- Experience working on technical projects and websites an advantage
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top