Summer 2017 Partnership Marketing Intern
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The Partnership Marketing Intern will work with the Distribution & Operations team and help support the daily operations of the Partnership Marketing Manager. This includes executing campaigns across multiple OTT device partnerships and internal sites for events, social, email, and digital media. The intern will also help architect partnership reporting and analysis of promotions. We are seeking a strong self-starter who is passionate about TV entertainment and technology.
This summer in particular, CBS All Access is launching a major original series and desires an intern to help launch integrated campaigns across all devices.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to analyze and make recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed/self-started with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for TV shows, online entertainment and new technology
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top