Summer 2017 Masters Mobile Software Engineer Intern - CBS.com
CBS Interactive is a premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the industry. Our websites dive deep into the things that people care about: business, entertainment, games, news, sports and technology. With more than 290 million unique visitors each month, CBS Interactive is a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks.
The Masters Software Engineer Intern – Mobile will be an integral part of the CBS All-Access mobile apps team during the summer of 2017. The intern will help build tools or code features for the mobile app on iOS or Android platforms. This intern will become part of CBS Interactive’s dynamic technical community, which will provide opportunities to work with open source technologies, develop innovative projects, and craft solutions using new technologies.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Experience developing software with Java (Android) or ObjectiveC/Swift (iOS)
- Previous exposure to structured Software Development Lifecycle processes and procedures is a big plus.
- Technical analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- Solid organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to establish professional relationships with team members
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Currently working towards a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related software engineering field
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university (Graduate Level Candidates ONLY)
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top