Summer 2017 Marketing Intern
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
We are currently auditioning the best and brightest college intern candidates to assist the CBS Interactive Marketing team in all aspects of day-to-day responsibilities and ongoing projects across the spectrum of CBS Interactive award winning brands. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a positive can-do attitude and willingness to embrace a diverse range of marketing activities.
- Help identify and test new ways to engage with CBS All Access subscribers across multiple marketing channels
- Help increase retention and drive up the lifetime value of our CBS All Access subscribers
- Work with Retention Managers on strategy, CRM, creative, and implementation of retention email, onsite messaging and paid social campaigns
- Analyze data in order to understand the success of different marketing strategies on subscriber responses
- Manage the Retention testing calendar
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Excel wizard – must be able to format, manipulate, review and analyze numerical data
- Extremely detailed, project and results oriented
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top