Summer 2017 Marketing Intern - CNET en Español
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The CNET en Español marketing intern will have the chance to contribute to both our written and/or video coverage. CNET en Español provides unvarnished tech advice from CNET.com, presented in Spanish for anyone who loves the language and loves technology. We’ve paid special attention to topics that matter for Spanish speakers in the US and beyond.
- Assist in the daily marketing processes of CNET en Español
- Contribute to specific long-term video or written projects related to the tech industry
- Organize network outreach of influencers for Español (if bilingual)
- Smart Home
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- A passion for writing and a team mentality
- Professional, native or advanced Spanish writing abilities to be able to contribute to the site
- Interest in marketing
- Clear communicator
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top