Summer 2017 Marketing Intern - CBSNews.com
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
We are currently auditioning the best and brightest college intern candidates to assist the CBS News Marketing team in all aspects of day-to-day responsibilities and ongoing projects across the CBS News vertical. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a positive can-do attitude and willingness to embrace a diverse range of marketing activities.
Assistance with various marketing events from large-scale trade shows to various meetings and parties. They will work on research and ideation, data entry, and filing.
- Event coordination support such as crafting collateral, give-aways, booth staff support, hotel and event list management
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing collateral, presentations, brand videos, and consumer campaigns, and digital news distribution
- Assist with any ongoing Marketing programs and helping to build new programs
- Assist with budget management
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Excel wizard – must be able to format, manipulate, review and analyze numerical data
- Extremely detailed, project and results oriented
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top