Summer 2017 Editorial Intern - TechRepublic
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
TechRepublic’s 2017 Editorial Intern will act as an assistant to the TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research editorial team and learn first-hand how an online media team works. The intern will support senior editorial staff in all aspects of planning and producing article, gallery, and video content.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
The TechRepublic Editorial Intern should be enrolled in a journalism, communications, or other degree program relevant to work they will be doing as a member of the TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research editorial team.
Duties may include:
- Copy editing and fact checking content
- Uploading articles, images, and videos to our content management system
- Transcribing audio interviews
- Performing story research
- Planning and organizing projects
- Liaising with other internal teams
- Other routine administrative tasks
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top