Summer 2017 Accounts Receivable Intern
CBS Interactive is a premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the industry. Our websites dive deep into the things that people care about: business, entertainment, games, news, sports and technology. With more than 290 million unique visitors each month, CBS Interactive is a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks.
The Accounts Receivable Intern will be tasked with unapplied cash projects, account reconciliation, and research. Older invoices on the aging also need additional research to validate that they are owed, or actions taken to have them removed. S/he will be working with an amazing group of people in an environment that is fun and relaxed.
- Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
- This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university’s guidelines
- Currently enrolled in school focusing on finance, accounting, or a similar field
- Articulate verbal and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access would be a plus)
- Desire to learn
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively work on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment under strict timelines
- Willingness to quickly shift priorities in response to business demands as well as learn new and complex work processes
- Detail and process oriented, paying close attention to detail and maintaining accuracy
- Professional maturity and excellent interpersonal skills
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Video Producer, Gamespot
Mary produces new releases and specific features for Gamespot’s channel within CBS Interactive. She also helps edit videos to make sure imagery and quality are consistent.
Back to top