Social Media Producer - CBS All Access
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our social teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories-as told through video, editorial, and social platforms-that promote programming for both CBS and CBS All Access. Regardless of the medium, our team also optimizes the best of CBSi's content to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and retention by leveraging data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape, and recognizing opportunities for innovation in this always-on world.
The Social Media Producer will be responsible for developing the social media strategy and growing engagement for CBS All Access in International territories, starting with Canada and Australia. They will also help support the growing slate of CBS All Access Original Series domestically, which includes Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, Strange Angel, $1, Tell Me A Story and The Twilight Zone. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive experience creating social content and writing for social audiences and establishing a voice for shows on social media. This position report to the Social Manager for CBS All Access.
- Lead social content and programming strategies to promote CBS All Access to international audiences
- Execute the social strategy for a diverse slate of established and new original series on CBS All Access domestically
- Responsible for writing and positioning daily social posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other channels
- Ideate, coordinate, and oversee production of social content plans for show launches and ongoing sustainment
- Collaborate with designers and video editors to execute original editorial, graphic design and video assets.
- Keep a well-documented publishing schedule and calendar
- Track performance and results of campaigns and initiatives to ensure social performance and business objectives are being met.
- Assist with community management across social channels - actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm ways to encourage social conversation
- Stay current with industry trends and the competition. Experiment with emerging platforms, technologies and dynamic activity that impact the social landscape
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 3+ years experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment
- Must have an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres
- Experience developing and creating visuals and video optimized for sharing
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience on each
- Keen eye for visual storytelling through photo and video with ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution
- Must be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice
- Must be able to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the TV landscape
- Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture
- Great communication skills and ability to articulate concepts
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary
- Ability to mine and leverage social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary
You might also have -
- Possess intermediate knowledge of and a passion for the Star Trek franchise
- Prior experience managing social accounts for a network or major studio
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top