Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: Brentwood, TN, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
247 Sports is looking to add a QA Engineer to our Nashville, TN team. This role will work closely with the product and development team to help facilitate a high velocity team through test automation.
Day to Day activities:
- Work on creating an automated test suite
- Work with developers to create testing standards
- Assist in managing the CI/CD pipeline
- Mentor associate QA engineers
- Research the latest trends in QA/automation
- Develop API testing framework
- Work on performance testing and monitoring for a highly available site
- Building out a Dockerized testing framework
- Participate in the modernization of the 247Sports platform
- Drive decisions on testing and automation standards
- Expand on performance testing platform
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years experience with Selenium
- Experience in testing multiple platforms and multiple languages
- Complete understanding of QA tool development processes and environments
- Experience with a coding or scripting language and an understanding of object-oriented programing
- Demonstrate creativity and an eagerness to work hard
- Experience with mocking frameworks
- Sports fan
- AWS experience
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Director, Project Management, CBS.com
Farid runs a Project Management Team comprising scrum masters, product managers, and quality assurance. He oversees each functional area and helps leaders succeed.
Back to top