Senior Partnership Manager, Entertainment
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
We are looking for a senior manager to source new partnership opportunities and develop promotions for entertainment streaming products, including CBS All Access. This role will also oversee the expansion of CBS All Access into international markets across our third-party platforms. We are looking for a team member who enjoys managing multiple relationships and who will provide leadership, creativity and efficiency to all operational elements of the marketing process.
- Source and evaluate new partnership opportunities to expand awareness and trial of CBS All Access service
- Manage international expansion of CBS All Access across platform partners, keeping partners informed of content availability to secure promotional opportunities for on-device, online, and in-store
- Serve as internal POC to work on new opportunities coming from Business Development, Ad Sales, and internal business units
- Coordinate with internal project management, creative, content strategy, legal, and product teams to secure approvals and deliver on campaigns
- Establish and maintain reporting for partner promotions, manage expenses and work on forecasting volume
- Lead prospecting, sourcing new opportunities to bundle CBS All Access service
- Support launch of CBS All Access internationally, serving as point person for all platform partners with a focus on app store optimization
- Work on new entertainment product launch across platform partners in a cross-functional team
What you bring to the team:
- College degree
- Significant experience in partnership, integrated marketing and/or account management role
- Excellent communication skills, effective in person, over email and on conference calls; can easily "run the meeting"
- Experience developing proposals, creative assets, requiring strong attention to detail
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
You may also have:
- Masters degree
- Experience working in entertainment industry
- Business development background
- Experience managing paid mobile and/or OTT campaigns
- Experience managing budget, expenses
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top