Senior Marketing Manager, International - All Access
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about media, has experience launching and generating demand for new products, has strong analytical skills and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. This position is charged with driving audience and revenue growth through launch of CBS All Access in new International markets across all online and offline marketing channels. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams within CBSi.
- Develop cutting edge cross-channel launch campaigns for International market expansion and drive growth and adoption in each market.
- Develop media plans and oversee acquisition campaigns across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels.
- Manage campaigns from creative development to execution to ensure timely delivery of campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with Product and Audience Acquisition team to launch, integrate and customize campaigns for each new market
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenses, and subscriber forecasting for International markets, working closely with Finance.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Marketing Operations team to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts.
- Support broader CBS All Access acquisition projects
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new country launches leveraging data and research to align messaging with regional interests.
- Plan and oversee execution of acquisition campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels and test new performance marketing channels and tactics to extend reach and scale of campaigns.
- Communicate results and insights to key stakeholders to understand the growth of CBS All Access in new markets
- Customizing and personalizing marketing messaging and strategy across markets
- Building a testing/optimization plan to continually improve conversion metrics
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years direct marketing experience including deep expertise in digital marketing channels . Experience with an entertainment company or relevant premier consumer product with a focus on international markets (TV, movies, games, music, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
You might also have -
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, specifically digital subscription experience is a plus
- Experience working in the entertainment industry or as a strategy consultant in the media industry a plus
- Advertising or media agency side experience
- Experiencing driving audience and revenue growth at scale for digital start up
- Experience driving paid revenue from a digital subscription product.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top