Senior Marketing Manager, CBS All Access Originals
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Senior Marketing Manager, CBS All Access Originals leads the development, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns, delivering new viewers and subscribers for select current and new All Access Original Series.
- Developing go-to-market plans and marketing tactics for select upcoming All Access Original Series
- Partnering with the Director, CBS All Access + Brand to develop best in class creative executions for select All Access Original Series in partnership with various creative teams
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of Originals in our owned, earned and paid media channels
- Performing and reviewing analysis on the success of our Originals marketing campaigns
- Identifying and developing incremental marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional viewership and acquisition
- Plan select All Access Original Series campaigns, while owning execution management of the campaigns
- Drive efficient brand execution to ensure strong in-market launches for All Access Original Series campaigns
- Tracking and managing performance against KPI's
- Own Originals creative testing roadmap to further optimize effectiveness of current and new brand creative design
- Own Originals research calendar in order to consistently evaluate health of our All Access Original Series in-market in partnership with the Business Intelligence team
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 - 9 years' experience working in a marketing organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
- Proven ability and experience conceptualizing and executing ideas in the online advertising space
- A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
You might also have -
- Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Original Series marketing
- Strong interest in entertainment content
- Prior experience in a creative or ad agency a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top