Project Manager, CBS All Access
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
We are actively seeking a Project Manager to manage the development of CBS All Access marketing campaigns. You will work closely with Marketing, Design, and Content groups to deliver high quality creative assets on time. We are looking for a quality individual who takes initiative, has pride in their work, enjoys digital product development in a supportive team environment and wants to have fun.
- Assess initial requests for information, project parameters, priority scheduling and creation of all deliverables against established deadlines and marketing strategy
- Manage creative project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative/project lifecycle, dependencies and stakeholders across all departments
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates and potential risks to the project team, as well as partner to identify a solution
- Identify requirements and dependencies to move initiatives forward
- Create and update internal project management systems
- Maintain creative backlog and ensure results from creative testing is shared with key stakeholders
- Work with Marketing team to develop/maintain roadmap of quarterly marketing campaigns and broader initiatives; oversee long term timelines, managing key milestones and deliverable due dates
- Develop project timelines for creative coming from external creative agencies and in-house design team
- Continually improve creative process lifecycle and look for ways to streamline feedback and stakeholder approvals
What you bring to the team:
- Significant experience working in digital marketing/creative agency and/or professional services/consulting
- Proven history of managing large digital media campaigns (social, email, display and video media campaigns)
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders at all levels of a corporate organization
- Adaptable and able to change gears quickly and nimbly when changes happen to processes and projects
- Superb verbal and written communication skills to relay information simply and clearly to marketing and cross functional departments
- Detail-oriented with an eye for the big picture
- Calm, balanced, level-headed, and collaborative in nature
You may also have:
- Expert JIRA user
- Project Management certification(s)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top