Programmatic Account Executive
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Programmatic Account Executive will be responsible for driving PMP sales across the CBSi portfolio of websites in the EMEA market. The role will consist of sourcing, planning, campaign monitoring and providing optimal support to both clients and internal teams.
- Drive new business to increase PMP revenue, prospect for new clients; monitor existing campaigns to trouble shoot and potentially extend/grow partnerships and maximise effectiveness.
- Serve as the day to day PMP contact for CBSi's agencies, clients, DSPs, ATD partners to continue to grow our relationship and seek out new opportunities.
- Support the internal CBSi sales teams with their PMP campaigns -assist them with strategy, logistics and education.
- Feed back to the internal team on programmatic market trends.
- Ensure daily up to date management of internal shared revenue/deal tracking documents for reporting to line manager and wider senior team.
- Prepare quarterly sales plans and swot analyses.
- Manage Salesforce pipeline - inputting call and meeting reports, new contacts, opportunities and deals to ensure full visibility of activity.
- Graduate degree
- Interest in programmatic buying, PMPs and Agency side business models.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences.
- Proven track record of and drive to surpassing revenue goals.
- Strong analytical thinking, strategic problem solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Proactive behavior to challenges and self-starter
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top