Product Manager, Growth - CBS.com
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBS Interactive is seeking a Product Manager, Growth who will be a key addition to our Premium Products team. CBS All Access is a premium online streaming service offering its subscribers the ability to watch CBS programming, original content, and live TV. This will be an important position focused on the growth of our direct-to-consumer subscription service.
Growth. As a Product Manager focused on growth, you will drive key metrics around subscribers, conversion rates, and reducing churn across all platforms. You will work on the development of product tests, features and tools that are critical components of the CBS All Access subscription experience.
Data. Our ideal team member is someone who loves the hard problem of turning mounds of data into insights, reports, and dashboards that business people and technical people can easily understand and use to answer critical business and product questions.
Testing. You'll be responsible for leading and handling execution of dozens of AB tests, from ideation to execution to iteration, working with a cross-functional team of designers and cross-platform engineers.
- Develop product strategy, roadmap, and requirements with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product marketers, UI designers, and customer support partners.
- Define goals for the Premium Products team and partner with Product Managers to plan for experimentation and prioritization of team resources.
- Provide insights with the goal of increasing growth, engagement and upgrades, and ultimately ensuring our customers enjoy CBS All Access. This includes helping product managers, designers, and engineers decide which features to build and why.
- Identify high value actions and user flows to target and optimize, using quantitative and qualitative data by working with analysts, data engineers, and product marketing managers.
- Manage the flow of experiments from start to finish, drafting tickets, setting up allocation and tracking, defining requirements, analyzing results, and iterating with follow-up experiments.
- Report against initiatives by identifying key metrics and building executive-facing dashboards to track business progress and assess core initiatives and features.
- Serve as a thought partner for senior executives to translate insights into actions and business and product priorities.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years of product management experience preferably with subscription businesses, eCommerce or related
- Great track record of driving product improvements through data based decision making through user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Technical background: you can speak fluently with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs
- You can identify the major targets and leading metrics for a feature or experiment, run your own analyses and pivoting the results in Excel, and partner with analysts to plan out high level dashboards and low level deep dives
- You have familiarity with product analytics. Examples of relevant experience include: funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analyses, time series analyses, etc.
- Experience with streaming media metrics and KPIs
- Management consulting experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top