Marketing Manager - CBS.com
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our Marketing team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with driving brand awareness, traffic to our owned digital properties, live and on-demand viewership and monetization of premium CBS content and services.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and with our CBS Network colleagues to ensure that we deliver efficiently across all KPIs and with brand consistency.
This role coordinates the production, strategic prioritization and scheduling, operational resourcing, and analysis of CBS.com homepage marketing campaigns, cross-platform, delivering traffic, video viewers and All Access subscriptions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure priorities are being planned for and programmed across our high visibility homepage placements.
- Lead the homepage priorities weekly meeting and head-up any negotiating, pushback and re-prioritization necessary with Editorial, All Access and Content Strategy team leads.
- Creative resourcing and campaign management lead of daily homepage creative requests, including operational program delegation to Marketing Operations team and post-campaign data performance analysis and communication.
- Flexible and through day-of adjustments, as needed, around unexpected changes, press releases, announcements, show/talent requests, Network needs and more.
- Planning of A/B tests across homepage marketing placements, cross platform, and show pages.
- Stay abreast of product and service changes on CBS.com desktop, App and OTT platforms to ensure all marketing assets and plans are current and on brand.
- Help Director of Marketing coordinate internal resources based on priorities and objectives.
- Support go-to-market homepage pre-planning, resourcing and live day-of management for major launches like AA Original Series premieres (ie. Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, Twilight Zone), GRAMMY Awards, ACM Awards, Fall Premieres week, and more.
- Revamp and maintain ongoing coordination with the Business Intelligence and Data teams for accurate homepage reporting, data dashboard development, analysis and subsequent optimization and communication of findings to key stakeholders.
- Owning the management of homepage, cross-platforms, plans and serve as main point of contact for all related requests and changes.
- Spot opportunities to drive against KPIs and identify who to reach out to and next steps for execution if outside of the standard campaigns or a new tactic.
- Identify and communicate benchmarks based on historical data and inform relevant teams how campaigns under your purview are performing against those benchmarks.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years' experience working in a digital marketing capacity, with understanding around marketing goals, tactics and KPIs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally, at all levels.
- Proven ability and experience multi-priority strategizing, project managing and executing ideas independently and with teams.
- Experience analyzing and reviewing results, followed by optimization campaign changes, if needed.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including that with higher-level colleagues, with strong attention to detail and follow-up.
You might also have -
- Experience with CMS platforms and operations
- Strong interest and/or experience in entertainment content
- Prior experience in a digital focused creative agency
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top