Marketing Manager, CBS All Access Brand
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
The Marketing Manager, CBS All Access Brand works closely with the Director, All Access Originals + Brand to set the strategic direction for the Company's brand marketing planning including the implementation, execution, and analysis of brand marketing campaigns to drive incremental awareness, consideration and subscriptions for the CBS All Access service.
- Managing creative development by briefing creative teams to deliver best in class creative executions for multi-series brand campaigns
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to increase exposure of All Access brand campaigns in our owned, earned and paid media channels
- Performing and reviewing analysis on the health of the All Access brand, including the success of our brand marketing campaigns
- Identifying and developing innovative marketing tactics and opportunities by marketing channel to drive additional exposure of All Access in market
- Assist in defining a brand identity, key value propositions and campaign strategies for the CBS All Access service
- Help strategize and deliver All Access brand campaigns, while owning execution management of the campaigns
- Drive brand campaign execution to ensure timely delivery of campaign materials to various stakeholders
- Review All Access creative and campaign materials to ensure brand consistency
- Own the creative testing roadmap to further optimize effectiveness of current and new brand creative designs
- Own brand research calendar in order to consistently evaluate health of All Access brand in-market in partnership with the Business Intelligence team
- As needed, assist in the go-to-market execution of CBS All Access Original Series
You have -
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 6 years of experience working in a marketing organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to foster strong relationships cross-functionally
- Proven ability and experience conceptualizing and executing ideas in the online advertising space
- A data driven approach to marketing, with experience analyzing and reviewing results
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail
- A collaborator who can make great things happen while adding to the Company's fun and vibrant culture
You might also have -
- Experience in digital streaming subscription services, leading brand marketing campaigns
- Strong interest in entertainment content
- Prior experience in a creative or ad agency a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top