Marketing Director, ET Stream
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Entertainment Tonight is launching an anchored streaming news network delivering celebrity, pop culture and lifestyle content and premium video across all digital, social and OTT platforms. We strive to have our original reporting and exclusive access drive the conversation.
The Marketing Director will lead strategy and execution of campaigns to drive user growth and engagement. Employ proven tactics and new innovative approaches to acquire new users, deepen the engagement with existing users across our suite of digital products including desktop, mobile and connected TV devices. This position will lead the development and execution of campaigns that support breaking news, tentpole programming, ad sales initiatives, product launches, and events. The ideal candidate deep expertise in digital marketing tactics with a track record of success growing digital video revenue. This role is responsible for using data and marketing technology to drive increased video consumption across platforms.
- Manage and execute audience development campaigns to drive traffic and revenue growth to ET digital products.
- Manage the monthly marketing budget to support mobile app install, audience development and partner promotions.
- Lead development and execution of innovative marketing strategies involving personalization, marketing automation, and retargeting.
- Support ad sales initiatives delivering quality traffic to meet ad impression goals.
- Conceptualize and implement optimization strategies to meet and exceed video stream volume and ROI targets.
- Launch campaigns and provide meticulous reporting and data-driven optimization recommendations.
- Grow audience and engagement by developing and leading the CRM strategy for ET streaming customers.
- Drive campaign optimization by testing new techniques, analyzing performance data, and shifting resources to top performing campaign, channels and media. Communicate learnings on a regular basis across functional teams.
- Launch digital marketing campaigns to drive video streams, app installs, and increased visit frequency across platforms.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years working in digital marketing with hands on experience in audience development and paid media management
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail; Excellent oral and written communications skill
- Strong analytical skill set, capable of interpreting data and acting on results. Working knowledge of CRM metrics including, lead generation, customer acquisition, LTV, and engagement metrics
- Preferred experience with the news industry, media or ecommerce industry
- A track record of success building and optimizing a portfolio of marketing campaigns and a comprehensive understanding of performance marketing and brand building
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top