Lead Designer Motion Graphics ViacomCBS Digital
- Burbank, CA
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world's largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive's brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
Work closely with Sr. Creative Director and Sr. Video Manager to collaborate with designers and help to develop junior designers. The lead will concisely guide projects through the design process and has the ability to solve complex design challenges and develop creative visual solutions to those challenges.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a variety of teams, including: creative executives, producers, video editors, UI designers, digital marketing designers and project managers, all while helping to ensure creative is high-level and on-brand.
- Organize, oversee and execute various design projects from concept through delivery. This includes larger on-going design projects as well as shorter, simpler projects.
- Adept at working with internal clients to ensure successful execution of projects, leveraging tools from traffic and ticketing systems to creative briefs.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under tight deadlines - without sacrificing design quality or overall creativity.
- Thorough understanding of motion-graphic design, 2D and 3D animation, typography, etc.
- Skilled at guiding, developing and building strong cross-platform creative, from trailers and promos to social videos, graphic toolkits, sales presentations, interactive content and more.
- Maintains awareness of new creative trends in digital media and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- Able to work independently and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Must have a solid understanding of the video post-production process, including compositing, color-correction, motion-tracking, etc.
- Support high-level projects that cover the full spectrum of Viacom CBS Digital Entertainment. This ever-changing digital space includes the CBS All Access streaming video service, The CBS App and CBS.com.
- This role also includes pushing the boundaries and breaking new ground in the world of social marketing for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 5+ experience in digital, film or TV marketing and promotion, preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, major studio or creative agency.
- * An extensive background in and are extremely proficient with Cinema 4D, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop and you are able to design and animate quickly in both 2D and 3D.
- A demonstrated ability to lead motion graphic design teams.
- An exceptional creative design background, with highly developed conceptual and
- animation skills.
- A versatile design background and a great video demo reel that showcases a wide range of creative styles.
You might also have -
- Experience designing for interactive entertainment marketing.
- A BA in Graphic Design
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Back to top