Integrated Marketing Coordinator, CBS Sports Digital
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Integrated Marketing team is responsible for working hand-in-hand with Sales to develop best-in-class marketing solutions. Integrated Marketing also cultivates relationships with internal groups such as Editorial/Programming, Product, Consumer Marketing, Research, Ad Operations and more, while exploring external vendor partners who can enhance sponsorships through cutting-edge creative and technology solutions.
CBS Sports Digital is seeking a new team member who is organized, energetic and a creative thinker to support the Integrated Marketing team (sales marketing), primarily assisting with the execution of sold sponsorship programs.
- Aid in the launch of key sport sponsorships to ensure all components are implemented
- Monitor and take screenshots of key sold ad campaigns on a daily basis
- Set up conference calls, create meeting agendas and distribute post-meeting recap notes
- Assist Integrated Marketing Managers with their seasonal development of sport/platform sales materials
- Participate in the RFP response brainstorm process with Sales, Integrated Marketing and Editorial/Video
- Track the sports competitive marketplace to understand what our competitors are doing, what unique executions are running on various channels, sites & apps
- Develop persuasive and data-driven one-sheets that will aid in the sales process
- Work with the creative team to build co-branded ads, shepherding from the request phase to mocks to legal approval to client approval and launch
- Work with the production and product teams on implementation of sponsorship graphics in digital video shows
- Manage the weekly internal Newsletter to sales that outlines the top sales opportunities and updates on behalf of the Integrated Marketing team
What you bring to the team:
- 1-2 years experience in media, advertising or sports industry
- Strong project management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and proficiency in presentation design a big plus
You might also have--
- A strong interest in sports
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Director, Project Management, CBS.com
Farid runs a Project Management Team comprising scrum masters, product managers, and quality assurance. He oversees each functional area and helps leaders succeed.
Back to top