Integrated Marketing Coordinator
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Integrated Marketing team is a sales marketing team responsible for working hand-in-hand with Sales to develop best-in-class sponsorship solutions. Integrated Marketing also successfully cultivates relationships with internal groups such as Editorial/Programming, Product, Consumer Marketing, Research, Ad Operations and more.
The Integrated Marketing Coordinator is an organized and energetic creative thinker who supports the Integrated Marketing team with the creation, execution, and tracking of revenue-generation programs for our Technology related websites: ZDNet, TechRepublic, and CNET.
Objective & Responsibilities:
- Support Integrated Marketing Managers around product creation, and related go-to-market materials
- Set-up and monitor A/B tests to help drive product evolution
- Track the B2B/Tech competitive marketplace to understand what our competitors are doing, and what unique executions are running on various channels, sites, and apps
- Develop persuasive and data-driven one-sheets that will aid in the sales process
Participate in the RFP response process by brainstorming and creating collateral with Sales, Integrated Marketing, Product, AdOps, and Editorial
- Aid in the launch of key sponsorships/campaigns to ensure all components are implemented properly
- Help Integrated Marketing Managers monitor live campaigns an effort to garner learnings for future product iterations, and to generate case studies
- Aggregate weekly/monthly campaign reporting data into coherent reports
- Participate in research & analysis projects designed to inform CBS Interactive strategy around industry developments -- Viewability, GDPR, Branded Content, Ad Blocking, Video, Mobile, Social, Voice, AI, Display media, and more.
- Set up conference calls, create meeting agendas, and distribute post-meeting recap notes
- Contribute to the weekly internal Newsletter to sales that outlines the top sales opportunities and updates on behalf of the Integrated Marketing team
- Ability to work with stakeholders and effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally is essential to succeeding in this role.
- Key internal relationships include:
- Integrated Marketing
- Central Services (ex. Ad Ops)
- Research / BI
What you bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of experience in media, advertising (publisher, agency, AdTech, or similar)
- Ability to own a project, taking initial direction to project completion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - both written & verbal
- Analytical thought process, ability to derive actionable insights from data
- Organization necessary to work on several projects at once
- Commitment to deeply understand our audience
- A familiarity, or strong interest in, technology -and business technology
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic. Prepared to go "above and beyond" to get the job done
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top