Executive Assistant - CBS Interactive
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our team is a diverse and agile group who work with existing and potential clients to determine their business needs and formulate an ad sales solution.
We are seeking a top notch Executive Assistant/Project Manager. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated professionalism, a true to desire to be a right hand person and develop a professional partnership with dynamic senior executives. High energy and flexibility as well as poise, confidence and the ability to interface with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner are a must. A successful assistant will be resourceful, dynamic, insightful and forward thinking
- Manage and maintain executives' calendars, schedules & travel.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding Executive's available time.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high-level meetings and offsite events including but not limited to scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
- Manage confidential business matter and communications.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Heavy larger scale event support as directed by Sales and Marketing Management.
- Manage expense reports for four or more executives.
What you bring to the team:
- Associates degree or equivalent training and experience
- 3-5 years administrative experience supporting Vice President and above.
- Demonstrated experience in representing the Executive offices and company at all times.
- Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background. Strong skills in Word,
- Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs.
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
- Expert in working both in a team environment and independently.
You might also have –
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions on behalf of Executive.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Director, Project Management, CBS.com
Farid runs a Project Management Team comprising scrum masters, product managers, and quality assurance. He oversees each functional area and helps leaders succeed.
Back to top