CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our team is a diverse and agile group who work with existing and potential clients to determine their business needs and formulate an ad sales solution.
We are seeking a top notch Executive Assistant/Project Manager. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated professionalism, a true to desire to be a right hand person and develop a professional partnership with dynamic senior executives. High energy and flexibility as well as poise, confidence and the ability to interface with clients, senior leaders and co-workers in a professional, approachable, and positive manner are a must. A successful assistant will be resourceful, dynamic, insightful and forward thinking.
- Manage and maintain executives' calendars, schedules, travel and expense reporting for three or more executives.
- Screen incoming calls, correspondence, interoffice materials. Determine the priority and respond appropriately.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding executive's available time.
- Track, follow and make recommendations as needed regarding appropriate action, follow up, and due dates.
- Coordinate high-level meetings and offsite events including, but not limited to, scheduling, agenda creation, logistics, space plans and catering.
- Copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents.
- Manage confidential business matter and communications.
- Conduct research on specialized topics as required.
- Help organize inter-office team events in San Francisco, and other offices, such as New York, Burbank, Louisville as needed.
- Manage key aspects of office atmosphere in San Francisco office including activities such as ensuring common areas are neat and management of media, such as Apple TVs.
- Develop internal network of EAs, Facilities, and other key contacts.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- Bachelors degree or equivalent training and experience
- 5+ years administrative experience supporting Vice President and above.
- Demonstrated experience in representing the Executive offices and company at all times.
- Technically savvy professional with some media or technology background. Strong skills in Word,
- Excel, Power Point, and other specialized computer programs.
- Expert level communication skills, both written, verbal and on the telephone.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise a degree of discretion judgment and be comfortable dealing with a large range of internal and external high-level managers, executives, organizations and confidential data.
- Proven experience in working in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Proven experience in prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills as well as a professional demeanor while communicating effectively with all levels of management.
- Expert in working both in a team environment and independently.
- Demonstrated characteristics of a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions on behalf of Executive.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Back to top