Director, Vendor Relationship Program (Product)
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Are you interested in relationship building? We are looking for a problem solver who can take on end-to-end accountability in managing vendor operations from a business process outsourcing standpoint. The position of Director, Vendor Relationship Program is accountable for supporting and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders at CBS Interactive to determine their needs for specific services and will drive day-to-day program / performance management with selected vendor partners.
This person will also work to ensure that our partners meet or exceed their contractual obligations by delivering products and services on time.
- Responsible for overall vendor relationship program and team, strategic vendor selection and preparation of strategic vendor readiness for key events.
- Responsible for managing the overall vendor portofolio
- Responsible for understanding business initiatives and demonstrating the value of specific relationships via recommended actions and implemented improvements. Manages support, development, and oversight of vendors through reports and quarterly business reviews (or QBRs).
- Leads vendor life cycle management process as it relates to relationship management. Provide consultation to business partners on vendors as it relates to RFIs, RFPs, and MSAs.
- Act as neutral entity between vendor and internal teams to help to resolve issues and reduce risks. Schedules and leads daily / weekly / monthly vendor and internal team meetings.
- Reviews all work in progress ensuring that deadlines and service level agreements are met with vendor partners.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Relationship management with vendors like Kochava, Sprinklr, Nanigans, and Recurly. Projects will troubleshoot issues, add users, and come up with process recommendations across multiple platforms.
What you bring to the team:
- The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly-motivated, exceptionally organized, possesses strong communication skills, analytical skills, solid computer/technical skills, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful management of operations will require excellent record keeping and documentation.
- Previous management experience of a vendor relationship program
- Strong understanding of payment systems, including subscription services, direct pay vendors and payment workflows
- Outstanding people and communication skills; great collaborator / team player
- Strong results orientation; proficient at making fact-based decisions
- Strong business analytical abilities and organizational skills
- A general understanding/comfort of IT and basic financial terms and analysis
You may also have:
- The successful candidate should have a BA/BS degree, or equivalent training and experience.
- Previous customer service experience
- Direct experience in the Internet and/or advertising industries
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top