CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our team is a diverse and agile group responsible for supporting the Sales teams in planning and executing the digital advertising campaigns for CBS products.
The Digital Analyst will be responsible for supporting the sales team in executing, monitoring, and optimizing the digital advertising campaigns of CBS Interactive media clients. This individual will work with a designated team to ensure flawless campaign execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. The Digital Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact for client inquiries and requests pertaining to their advertising programs post campaign launch. This includes tracking impression delivery, reporting, assisting with optimization, and reconciling delivery discrepancies.
Please note that this position is not eligible for relocation bonus assistance.
- Provide clients/sales with any necessary campaign reporting
- Effectively work with functional groups such as Sales, Yield, Campaign Managers to optimize campaigns to meet performance objectives
- Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery goals, escalate delivery issues as necessary
- Generate reports to troubleshoot/resolve third-party reporting discrepancies or campaign/creative issues
- Compile weekly reports for sales summarizing any potential revenue-at-risk.
- Execute Insertion Order revisions in Operative One order management system, including budget revisions, incremental spend, reallocations and cancellations
- Create "wrap decks" to summarize campaign performance after completion
- Processes and submits invoice adjustments to Accounting and ensure campaigns are invoiced in a timely and accurate manner
- Works with Finance team and Agencies to resolve billing discrepancies and ensure timely payment of invoices
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent training and experience)
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills required; pivot tables a must
You might also have -
- 2- 4 years media/ digital industry experience
- Knowledge of Double-click and/or other ad server preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top