Creative Video Producer
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Creative Video Producer will help ideate, plan, and creatively coordinate editorial video projects on CBS' digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience as a producer, video writer and project manager. The Creative Video Producer will work with video, social, and editorial teams to help execute video features for desktop, mobile, OTT and social that meet business goals.
- Collaborate to produce a wide range of video content, from social-first, asset-driven/motion graphic content to in-depth, talent-driven features
- Guide video through ideation and production processes, from kickoff to project completion, collating and refining stakeholder notes at each step
- Lead and participate in targeted content brainstorms with key stakeholders
- Work with writing staff to craft and edit video scripts that tell stories and engage fans
- Work with project manager and key stakeholders to continue developing and refining video workflow and processes
- Help coordinate and produce live video opportunities and event coverage
- Contribute to the development and execution of sponsored content programs
- Keep track of trends in the digital landscape and suggest ways we can implement in our own content spaces
- At least 5 years experience producing video content at a consumer-facing web publication, preferably in entertainment
- Experience concepting pieces with traffic, engagement and social sharing in mind
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize against goals
- An instinct for telling stories in the digital space
- Experience creating sponsored or branded content for advertisers, for clients, or in-house
- A passion for television and the entertainment industry
- Experience video editing with Adobe Premiere or similar software
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like Asana, Trello, or JIRA
- Experience working with a CMS and HTML
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Associate Editor, Gamespot
As an associate editor, Kallie works on various content, including reviews and previews, and produces features, writes news, and appears on camera and livestreams relating to games and the gaming industry.
Back to top