Associate Product Manager, Advertising Technology and Operations
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse , Instagram and YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our team is a diverse and agile group that effectively collaborates with all brands at CBS Interactive to shape and develop online advertising products. Working with cross-functional teams we seek to advance advertising monetization opportunities.
You possess a technical aptitude to bridge business needs and technical functionality, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous organizational skills. With a curious mind and passion to understand aspects of digital advertising landscape, you are self-starting and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and excel in effectively prioritizing and managing multiple advertising products.
- Support team with projects, sponsorship developments, and ad product lifecycle management
- Document ad product specifications, functional requirements and processes.
- Define and communicate development scope, schedules, milestones and deadlines in a cross functional environment
- Use strong analytical, problem solving, and creative thinking skills to build processes, solutions and support to Client Services, Campaign Management, Integrated Marketing, and Sales
- Identify and troubleshoot any ad related issues across CBSi's network
- Use product lifecycle principles to evaluate, build, and integrate new ad formats that provide Integrated Marketing and Sales new opportunities to go to market to both direct and programmatic advertisers
- Onboard CBSi brands with the latest ad stack standards and innovations, which may include targeting best practices and/or integrating new vendor platforms
- Learn and write product theses to support industry initiatives that affect our business and revenue streams
- Work with site Integrated Marketing, product, and engineering teams to build and support sales packages for CBSi brands tent poles such as Fall Previews, CES, Holiday Gift Guides, from ideation to productization
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 2 years of product or project management experience
- Experience with ad systems such as Google Ad Manager, data management platforms, analytics/measurement tools, and order management systems
- Solid project management experience (e.g. Atlassian, Asana, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and work with data
- Capability to multitask, pivot, and change focus when necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
You might also have -
- Knowledge of advertising technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of CBS Interactive's Employees
Dana A.Accounts Payable Specialist
Dana ensures that all of CBS Interactive’s bills get paid promptly, assisting every department with their payment processes.
Back to top