Thank you for your interest in CBRE. This position is being published in an effort to build our candidate pipeline for our upcoming opportunities. If an opportunity opens that matches your qualifications, we will reach out to you at that time. We are building a world-class organization with a world-class team and appreciate your interest in CBRE.
Researches and provides market information to senior appraisers as it relates to the appraisal assignment. Assists senior appraiser in the preparation of real estate appraisal reports, including entering data in the property database, taking photos of the subject and comparables, and driving the neighborhood.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Does preliminary research on a property including verification of comparables, demographics, market area analysis, etc.
- Assists in preparing simple portions of an appraisal report. Assists in examining and analyzing income producing properties.
- Researches market area and attempts to determine what may impact the subject's value.
- Assists in making comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties.
- Analyzes past revenue and expense performance
- May be trained to use Argus (cash flow software) as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires basic knowledge of financial real estate terms and principles.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Good writing skills.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Back to top