Senior Principal DevOps Software Engineer
- Collaborate with a global team of engineers in a highly agile DevOps environment, focused on efficient operation of daily activities, developer productivity and continuous improvement of the framework.
- Identify and drive opportunities to simplify and leverage the existing frameworks/tools and resources across the technology organization.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of CICD frameworks, and tools development to support hybrid environment (Cloud, On premise) with a vison to achieve "CICD" objectives for large-scale integration of systems in order to reduce manual build and deploy efforts.
- Work with geographically dispersed teams including multi-vendor into Scrum teams to meet "CICD" objectives faced by today's corporations
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and utilize scalable open source projects, make suggestions to upper management to properly align technology with business goals
- Collaborate with project management, team members, and product analysts to design, plan, and develop enhancements in an agile environment
- Driving adherence to security, compliance directives and best-practices of CBRE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 10+ years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 - 5 Years of experience in DevOps Area and 8-10 yrs Experience in Core development
- Experienced in working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Unit test automation, Code coverage, Build and Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Must be Hands-on technically and shall be able to code (Experience in Development)
- Hands on experience on Automation/Build tools such as TFS/TeamCity/Jenkins/Octopus/Kubernetes/Dockers
- Experience in using Version Control Tools like TFS, GitLab, BitBucket
- Configured DevOps (CICD) complete pipeline for Web Applications, iOS and Android Mobile phones (Native Code/React Native/Hybrid ).
- Experienced in using monitoring tools like app dynamics or similar tools
- Proficient in using Amazon/Azure Web Services
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
- Expertise in working with different Bug Tracking Tools like JIRA, Clear Quest and Quality center.
- Expertise in Unit Test Cases writing and having good knowledge in Junit/NUnit/Mocha & Protractor
- Expertise in Database CICD ( Ready Roll, RedGate..)
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft Visual studio and .NET Framework various versions using some or combination of C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, iOS, Android, Go Lang, React Native
- Expertise in Querying RDBMS such as Oracle, MY SQL and SQL Server.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills, Quick Learner, Versatile Team player, Organized, Self-Motivated, can pick up new technologies and solve complex technical problems.
- Experience in Databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server)
- Experience in Web Technologies
- Experience working in Open source DevOps tools and agile development environments (Jira/Confluence)\
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience in Rest based frameworks
- Ability to adapt new tools and technologies based on needs.
Back to top