Senior Director Partner Relations
Senior Director, Partner Relations:
Hi there, welcome to Hana. Backed by CBRE's decades of real estate experience, we're leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We're building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success - a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service - just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too. If you are a detail-oriented, curious, self-starter interested in joining a fun and fast-paced team, we hope you will apply.
The Senior Director, Partner Relations is responsible for the business development and account management surrounding brokers and other real estate partners in North America who refer new residents and enterprise clients to Hana. S/he is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with primarily internal CBRE partners and brokers, as well as external stakeholders across the company and globe. This is an opportunity to join a high-growth team and be an integral part in the company's lead generation. This person will interact with all lines of business across CBRE and other firms around the globe. A large part of the job is educating our Global Workplace Solutions team, brokers at CBRE as well as any and all other Commercial Real Estate firms that will represent our product to potential occupiers and members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as internal Sales Education leader for CBRE as it relates to Hana and our broker teams
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for CBRE and other targeted real estate firms
- Book introductory meetings with brokers to build an internal clientele list
- Conduct face-to-face meetings including presentations, broker engagements and events to advocate Hana product offerings and services
- Ensure that all potential leads are followed up with by appropriate Hana unit, territory and regional Sales Lead
- Manage benchmarking process, create client and prospect reports to show results.
- Provide support for Broker and Real Estate related PR, marketing, and design initiatives as-needed
- Network with key contacts within internal CBRE and related industry to expand contact base
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management's review as needed
- Consistently maintain a high level of client-guest/resident satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years professional experience related to relationship management and business development
- Commercial real estate experience preferred
- Solid presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- Able to seamlessly build trust across organizations by being a good listener and soliciting input and feedback.
- Understands and signs up for success metric, viewing them as a key driver of motivation for a team.
- Takes an innovative, entrepreneurial approach to any issues that may arise.
- Flexible and thinks outside the box.
- Relationship builder who is comfortable working within a matrix environment with a variety of people and functions - engineering, analytics, customer service, design, operations, executives, functional stakeholders, parent company leaders and others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Inventive thinking and flexibility.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage critical situations
- Proactive and reliable; driven to accomplish team goals
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Demonstrate a persistent approach
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work independently, and take initiative when appropriate.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute outreach strategy for targeted real estate firms
- Continually support new building launches, by executing broker/agent/partner pre-building strategy in a timely fashion
- Develop and implement strategic account and opportunity plans with regional sales teams
CBRE Hana, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CBRE Group, Inc., the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). Hana partners with real estate owners to develop and operate integrated, scalable, flexible workspaces. Each unit contains office suites (Hana Team), conference rooms and event space (Hana Meet) and co-working (Hana Share). Hana provides property owners increased transparency, control over their asset environment, and a valuable offering for companies that desire to maintain their culture and brand while leveraging the benefits of a flexible space offering. More information is available at www.hanaspaces.com .
Back to top