Full Stack Software Engineer
CBRE Build's Capital Markets is looking for Full Stack Engineers to help expand its existing platforms and develop new features and products.
About CBRE Build:
CBRE Build handles the technology and digital enablement activities of CBRE Group, Inc., the worldwide leader in real estate services. We are uniquely positioned within the organization to access global data, tools, resources, and leaders throughout the industry.
Our mission is to create value by developing targeted, highly scalable technology platforms for internal and external consumption. We solve complex commercial real estate problems by bringing together good people, great minds, and top tier technologies.
As part of CBRE Build, you'll be able to learn from the most brilliant software engineers and designers while tackling tough problems that will drive our technology forward.
About Capital Markets: CBRE Capital Markets provides local market expertise and the intelligence necessary for success. As the worldwide industry solutions leader, we offer premier advisory services. Through real estate investment sales, debt and structured finance and investment banking, we deliver real competitive advantage and superior returns on client's real estate investments.
What we work on:
- Building cloud native platforms utilizing open source and Microsoft and AWS technologies
- Creating modern, responsive web applications to provide real-estate services to our internal and external clients
- Developing & enhancing commercially available off-the-shelf (COTS) packages
- Implement Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment solutions
Required Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience. Requires technical knowledge, training and understanding of the job's requirements.
- Typically 2-3 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA (preferred)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated and curious
Back to top