Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree, the equivalent of at least 5+ years of relevant experience in commercial real estate leasing, excellent communications and organizational skills, ability to provide a high degree of professional customer service to both internal and external clients. An understanding of the government process is an asset.
- Oversee lease administration processes for both expense and income leases. Focus on adherence to process with quality control for lease abstractions, data accuracy and related reporting.
- Review and approval of monthly rent rolls, both for expense and income leases.
- Oversee the reforecast and budget process ensuring accurate submissions in accordance with lease administration processes and assumptions. While understanding the impact of the reforecast/ budget on the underlying tenants, manage to the reforecast/budget to minimize impact.
- Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements, as required, which result from a focus on continuous improvement.
- Maintain portfolio services processes and playbook
- Assist in technology initiatives as required
- Complete monthly tactical and operational reporting
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate plus a minimum of 5 years commercial real estate experience. Experience in property management, lease administration or real estate accounting preferred. Master's degree in business or law preferred. CPA or CPM preferred. Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action. Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget. Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company. In depth understanding of lease administration functions and services. Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products). Experience with desktop, graphics, and presentation software and technology. Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to line of business and/or overall company.