Technical Project Manager
- New York, NY
**If you’re interested in joining the CB Insights Team, please send us your resume. We'll keep your information on file. If the role becomes available and you meet the requirements, someone from the team will reach out!**
You bring product ideas to life.
CB Insights is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to our team. Our revenues have doubled YoY since 2013; this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing and highly visible Product team.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with a team of 4-6 engineers, in Agile sprints, to ship products on time.
Your work will touch hundreds of Fortune 1000 customers, the top VCs in the world and 550,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Translate business needs into Agile sprints goals; partner with engineering to deliver against goals
- Prioritize bug reports and feature requests without blocking core product development
- Assist with product development: write requirements documents and own usability testing
- Execute on several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed Engineering team, while balancing shifting priorities
- Work with Product Owners to develop roadmap and success metrics for existing products
- Communicate project status to executives and stakeholders; own timeline and deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to bring products to market
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 years in project or product management for software products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing products with remote & distributed teams
- Startup experience a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similarly analytical area of study
- You should feel comfortable discussing implementation details with engineers
- Agile development experience a must; familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- You are a data geek and enjoy experimentation; proficiency in SQL querying is a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
Back to top