- New York, NY
Write amazing copy. Drive growth.
The Role You’ll Play:
Be the voice of CB Insights. You will report into the Associate Director of Content Marketing and work closely with the Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to draft compelling and concise copy for our prospects and clients. Working closely with our content marketing and demand generation team, you’ll turn the foundation our product marketing team builds with messaging into the story and copy we take to the market.
The marketing team is agile and data-driven. With multiple initiatives in place, we’re looking for the perfect writer that can amplify our voice and take our campaigns, website and brand to the next level.
Your Main Tasks:
- Create and compelling social, email, landing page, ad, video and website copy.
- Create the voice and tone of the CB Insights brand.
- Review your work and results closely with the team to optimize copy
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
You have at least 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience as a copywriter working in-house at a B2B tech or SaaS company, or at an agency with B2B tech or SaaS clients. You’ll bring an impressive portfolio of writing for different media, including emails, landing pages, ads and websites.
What CB Insights All About:
The CB Insights platform is the smartest way to explore and exploit emerging technologies. We help the world’s leading companies accelerate their digital strategy and transformation with data, not opinion. Our Emerging Technology Insights Platform fuses machine and human intelligence to help you discover and manage your response to emerging technology startups and markets.
- Amazing culture: Hard Work, High Standards, Hunger, Helpful and Humility Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
Back to top