VP, Solution Sales, Payment Security
CA Technologies creates software that fuels transformation for companies and enables them to seize the opportunities of the application economy. Software is at the heart of every business in every industry. From planning, to development, to management and security, CA is working with companies worldwide to change the way we live, transact, and communicate – across mobile, private and public cloud, distributed and mainframe environments.
Are you ready to do the best work of your life?
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives.
For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation
Vice President, Solution Sales, Payment Security
Locations: Santa Clara, CA / New York, NY / Chicago, IL / Dallas, TX
What You’ll Do:
Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for CA and its customers which will be measured across five primary areas:
- Customer Experience: Oversee optimization of the overall customer experience within the global Payment Security business
- Financial Targets: Ensure staff meets or exceeds CA’s stated financial quotas and targets
- Internal Business Processes: Demonstrate mastery with CA’s internal processes, systems and support structure
- Professional Development: Demonstrate mastery and skill
- Leadership, Teamwork and Planning: Collaborate with, mobilize, and effectively run and develop direct and virtual team(s)
- Lead and oversee CA’s Payment Security WW Sales Organization to create, maintain and execute a sales business plan with goals and objectives, based on competitive landscape and opportunity, customer needs, and CA’s strategic direction.
- Drive growth amongst the business in upwards of 20% YOY by working with renewal, new, and existing customers
- Achieve and exceed assigned revenue targets in excess of $65m annually
- Track pipeline and close deals for specific agreed upon revenue goals.
- Develop business plans and program objectives to support revenue commitments
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring team performance against pre-established business metrics
- 5+ years experience in fraud solutions
- Technically adept, experienced within the 3D Secure/CNP space
- Global experience, Payment Security is a global business across many markets (North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Eastern Europe, Africa)
- SaaS experience, Payment Security is predominantly a SaaS solution.
- 10+ years in software sales leadership experience through direct and indirect channels
- Experience with large complex deals, critical to the success and growth of payment security
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a commissioned sales role
- Significant change ahead with 2.0 and new products being introduced, ability to be visionary and build the business development activities required to launch new products
- Experience working with partners, channel, and integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand and sales
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter.
- Excellent teamwork
- Strong customer and partner focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Our Mission – we eliminate barriers; the barriers between ideas and outcomes. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT. We love the game, and never stop chasing greatness. If you want to fulfil your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers, then CA Technologies is where you belong.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Back to top