VP, Solution Sales (Agile Management Business Unit)
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As VP Solution Sales EMEA (Agile Management) you will be responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, directing and leading the Solution Sales strategy for the combined Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) and Agile Central (formerly Rally Software) business areas across EMEA. You will lead teams of Sales and Pre-sales resources to work in partnership with direct delivery groups as well as on partner strategies for the region.
CA Agile Management is a unique combination of agile development and enterprise portfolio management capabilities which drives business agility. CA PPM and CA Agile Central help companies to effectively balance agility and governance by connecting the work of agile teams to the enterprise portfolio. A holistic view across all projects helps portfolio managers optimize budgets and resources for maximum return on investment.
For more information visit: https://www.ca.com/us/why-ca/agile-management.html?intcmp=headernav
- Responsible for building and delivering an Agile Management EMEA solution sales strategy
- Ensure teams meet or exceed financial quotas and targets
- Collaborate with, mobilize, and effectively run and develop direct and virtual team(s)
- Lead, coach and mentor staff
- Hiring, succession planning and developing future leaders
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with the C-suite, senior level decision makers, and other key buyers across EMEA major accounts
- Establishing credibility and trust with customers and building influential relationships with colleagues within the business (including Finance, Legal, Global Operations, People/HR, Partners Sales and Services)
- Provide exceptional client and customer service
- Previous extensive Sales Leadership experience gained within an Enterprise Software organization is essential (in an EMEA or International role)
- Proven track record of over-achievement in a sales leadership role
- Proven track record of effectively and successfully managing a large, geographically dispersed Solution Sales team
- Candidates must have experience gained in one or more of the following areas: Agile, DevOps, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Mobile Application Development, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Service Management and/or Application Development software solutions
- An understanding of Project Management methodologies and Agile processes would be desirable
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to operate in a matrix-sales environment – working with virtual and direct teams
- Exceptional leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills
- Strong business acumen
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field or equivalent training in business or account management
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top