VP, Regional Field Marketing
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations of all sizes leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud.
Come innovate with us!
We are conducting a search for a talented executive to lead, develop and motivate our North American Field Marketing team! You will implement integrated marketing programs to increase market awareness and generate qualified leads to support the revenue goals of both channel and direct sales teams. In this role you will have responsibility for the regional marketing strategy, including creating metrics and using analytics to measure communication with accounts, executive level engagement, and pipeline events and programs.
CA Technologies is a Fortune 1000 company with a startup mentality – and we’re searching for incredible, bright talent to dominate in the marketplace. Sure, CA has been a leading software company for nearly four decades, with a global customer base that includes the majority of the Fortune 2000 – but what excites us today is the opportunity to redefine the future of our industry in the age of the cloud, mobile, social and big data. We have a daring vision and a powerful, expanding solution set that helps the world’s most successful companies realize their boldest objectives. For more information, visit www.CA.com/innovation.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll help support CA Technologies charter to transform the IT industry by:
- Setting and executing marketing strategies at the region level and obtain sales input
- Provide integrated marketing program execution support for each region in the US
- Develop campaigns and focus on four major objectives; build pipeline, move pipeline, engage executives, educate and communicate with identified accounts
- Manage appointed agencies in the execution of programs across the US
- Develop integrated marketing programs that are applicable across all regions
- Handle marketing budget, spend and maximize ROI at regional levels
- Determine and source the necessary market, segment, and competitive intelligence data for the region
- Market segmentation and sizing
- Report and communicate marketing plans and results to our CMO and Sales Leaders
- Managing 6 to10 Sr. Direct reports and managing an organization with 20 to 25 Field Marketing professionals
- Generates imaginative, forward-looking ideas and solutions; and is continually looking for ways of further improving what is already effective.
- Develops market insights and strategic positioning capabilities.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships
How You’ll Stand Out:
The perfect candidate for this role will have a demonstrated record of success in positions of increasing responsibility over the course of their career. An ideal background will include:
- Typically 15 or more years related marketing experience, preferably in software marketing, IT hardware or related technology
- Experience managing the creation and execution of effective direct marketing and digital demand generation programs
- A strong understanding of the art and the science behind lead and pipeline generation
- Experience managing the creation of marketing programs and/or materials that promote technology solutions to end users and channel partners
- In-depth knowledge of sales channel and of various sales models
- Strong understanding and use of marketing analytics to make informed decisions
- Outstanding communication skills including writing and content development
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven experience communicating with all levels of management
- Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in a related field preferred
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to explore flexible work arrangements, partner with our impressive customer set, and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? CA’s fun, diverse, fast-paced culture have put us on the map as one of the best employers in IT. For more information, visit www.CA.com/careers.
A Great CA Employee:
- Takes smart risks
- Exhibits courage
- Is a “driver”
- Navigates ambiguity
- Embraces diversity
- Communicates openly
- Doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Likes to laugh
- Loves a good challenge
- Is resilient when faced with setbacks
- Teams well with others
- Insists on quality results
- Is forward-thinking
- Adapts easily to change
- Solves problems creatively
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate’s race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employees. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-800-454-3788.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top