VP, Information Technology
CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
As the VP IT EMEA, you will be responsible for providing vision and leadership and overseeing the management of an array of IT functions to achieve the company’s overall IT strategy.
- Provide leadership and vision and oversee the management of an array of IT functions. Build major departments in alignment with corporate strategies. Subject matter expert for multiple functions.
- Work with SVP in assessing organizational challenges and global trends; take a long-term view of the possibilities, make decisions and provide input to shape the future for CA’s transformational opportunities.
- Develop and implement an aspect of a global IT strategy and plan and oversee the implementation, ensure alignment with the company’s overall strategy. Provide direction.
- Institute a culture of motivation, inspiration, and leading teams to achieve goals, build capacity to develop and innovate, and creatively manage challenges and changes. Promote teamwork and collaboration. Teach others.
- Partner with the business at the VP level to align strategy, goals and objectives and stay informed on changing business needs. Determine, build, and own all internal and cross dependency interactions of function.
- Institute a culture to ensure the team continually stays informed on the latest technology, research best practices within and outside the organization, establish benchmarks, and use continuous process improvement and process framework disciplines to achieve results.
- Fully accountable for achieving financial, strategic, and operating objectives
- Adapt goals based on changes in CA strategy. Ensure change initiatives are planned and executed in alignment with the desired outcomes.
- Typically 12 or more years of increasingly responsible IT experience with 7 or more years of leadership experience, ideally within the technology industry or with an international organization
- Background in Consulting ( IT Transformation, CIO/IT Strategy)
- Proven management skills. Proven leadership skills to mobilize and empower teams to achieve. Has the ability to build major IT functions/departments from scratch.
- Proven strategic planning capabilities and knowledge of operational strategy and planning
- Thorough understanding of CA’s and IT’s global strategies, goals and objectives. Oversees the alignment with team goals.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills and effective relationship building skills at executive and other levels of the organization. Excellent presentation skills.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual – recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it – then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Meet Some of CA Technologies's Employees
Director of User Experience
Tania oversees the ongoing development of CA’s Agile Management Business Unit and the customer-centered user experience of its products.
Back to top